11 Instrumental Pop Songs for Your Walk Down the Aisle
Our Pick of 11 Chart-Topping Songs
After months of planning and anticipation, the time has finally come to say “I Do”. While brides and grooms often think about the music to play during the reception, the first dance, and the bouquet toss, they rarely think about the music to play as they walk down the aisle.
The music for the walk down the aisle, or sometimes better known as wedding processional songs, can be a tricky one. The melody must go with the mood. And sometimes your favorite Top 40 hit just isn’t appropriate…or is it?
As a result to this musical dilemma, some of today’s (and yesterday’s) chart topping hits have been redone instrumentally. So, you don’t have to worry about the scandalous lyrics or hidden innuendos that aren’t always the most appropriate for a serious scenario. We’re a big fan of the instrumental remakes and we totally give it two thumbs up for that walk down the aisle as newlyweds.
Here is our list of 11 of songs you and your fiancé can select for that special walk down the aisle.
1. Love Me Like You Do – VioDance (Originally by Elli Goulding)
2. All of Me – Daniel Jang (Originally by John Legend)
3. Drunk in Love – Lee England Jr. (Originally by Beyonce)
4. Home – The Piano Guys (Originally by Phillip Phillips)
5. I’m Your – Stringspace (Originally by Jason Mraz)
6. All You Need is Love – Aramis String Quartet (Originally by the Beatles)
7. Can’t Help Falling in Love – Vitamin Strong Quartet (Originally by Elvis Presley)
8. Thinking Out Loud – Daniel Jang (Originally by Ed Sheeran)
9. A Thousand Years – The Piano Guys (Originally by Christina Perri)
10. Marry Me – Timothy Espinosa (Originally by Train)
11. Just the Way You Are – Official Instrumental, Bruno Mars