11 Songs to Play When Tossing the Wedding Bouquet
Ah the bouquet toss – the point of the wedding that every eligible bachelorette anticipates and every boyfriend in the crowd dreads. This is the time during the wedding where all eyes will transition from the blushing bride to the single ladies tackling it out for that beautiful floral arrangement.
Legend has it that whoever catches the wedding bouquet is next to wed, so it would only be logical to play a tune that sets the tone for the epic battle that is about to go down between your best friend and your new husband’s second cousin.
Brides get ready to watch your single friends battle it out. Ladies, kick off those heels and stretch out those arms, because we are about to toss 11 songs your way to play during a wedding’s bouquet toss.
1. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) – Beyoncé
2. Girls – Beastie Boys
3. Country Girl (Shake it for Me) – Luke Bryan
4. Wishin and Hopin – Dusty Springfield
5. One Way or Another – Blondie
6. Luck Be a Lady – Frank Sinatra
7. Ladies Night – Kool and the Gang
8. This Ones for the Girls – Martina McBride
9. Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor
10. American Woman – Lenny Kravitz
11. Maneater – Nelly Furtado
Looking for even more songs to play during the bouquet toss? Check them out here