Our DJs at Create Excitement have had the pleasure to work with hundreds of wedding venues in Monmouth County New Jersey and beyond throughout the years. Here’s our favorite pick and the reasons why we recommend them to all our couples.
Eagle Oaks is a stunning venue in Monmouth County. It is a picture-perfect wedding venue known for its classy vibes, opulent amenities and lush grounds. This venue is ideal for large weddings – its ballroom can accommodate up to 600 guests!
Here’s why they made our pick:
- The Rose Garden is quaint and charming and offers beautiful views of the sunset
- Stunning and timeless chandeliers adorn the venue
- Breathtaking grounds make for gorgeous wedding photos
- Great support from the Eagle Oaks team
Image: Lisa & Scott at The Crystal Ballroom
A Monmouth County favorite, the Crystal Ballroom offers banquet spaces as part of the Radisson Hotel of Freehold. It can accommodate intimate and large gatherings alike is known for both its elegant spaces and excellent service. When couples book the Crystal Ballroom, they also have access to their event planning services.
Here are additional reasons why we they made our list:
- The outdoor patio is a great setting for a cocktail hour
- Take a photo by their signature fountain for a timeless wedding picture
- Highly-rated on WeddingWire and The Knot
- Known for “outrageously good food)
Image: Alyssa & JJ at The Taylor Pavilion, courtesy of Nicole Klym Photography.
Planning a beach wedding? Then the Taylor Pavilion in Monmouth County is an excellent choice. They provide great service to all their couples and are known for picturesque locations, including a spacious gazebo on Silver Lake.
Here are a few more reasons why it’s a top choice for Create Excitement:
- Couples may choose to have a beachfront or lakefront ceremony
- Host a wedding with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Your cocktail hour could take place on their open-air deck
- Ceremony and reception locations are Instagram worthy
And don’t forget, if you’re looking for great entertainment and DJ service for your wedding at any of these venues in Monmouth County, contact Create Excitement. Click here and let’s see how we can make your wedding or celebration fun and exciting!