DEAL COUNTRY CLUB IN MONMOUTH COUNTY NEW JERSEY – AMANDA & BOBBY
Nothing warms our hearts like a fun winter wedding, and Amanda & Bobby’s wedding at Deal Country Club in Monmouth County, certainly brought a lot of warmth, love, and excitement. Everything from the lovely winter-themed decor, to the memorable vows, and the beautiful donut wall. . .this is a wedding we won’t soon forget.
Amanda and Bobby asked Create Excitement to provide a beautiful selection of music for their indoor ceremony, and keep the party going during the reception. As with all ceremonies, we provided a wireless microphone, and microphone stand, and we also provided our Photo Booth for fun pictures opportunities during the four-hour reception.
We kicked off the celebrations with Signed Sealed Delivered by Stevie Wonder as the recessional song, or the bride and groom ceremony exit. We can’t think of a more perfect song that tells the world, “I’m yours!”
The reception then began with an introduction of Amanda’s sweet Grandma “Dee” who patiently awaited the newlyweds at her table, then we directed everyone’s attention to the entrance of the room where their parents, and wedding party made a fun entrance to Hot Dog by Led Zeppelin, Get the Party Started by Pink, Funkytown by Lipps Inc., Shake it Off by Taylor Swift, Fireball by Pitbull, and I Like To Move It by Reel 2 Real.
We then asked everyone to rise, for the bride and groom’s bold entrance to I’m Shipping Up To Boston by the Dropkick Murphys. We truly felt the passion with this song choice.
It was then time for the first dance, and we changed the mood just a bit to the sultry Must Be Doing Something Right by Billy Currington. Let’s just take a short pause here to celebrate love. There’s nothing like watching couples take their first dance, and seeing the love and excitement in their eyes. There’s a beautiful future ahead for Amanda and Bobby.
The bridal party then danced to You Make It Easy by Jason Aldean and then all guests were welcomed onto the dance floor about a minute into the song. This was followed by both Amanda and her Father, and Bobby and his Mother dancing to My Wish by Rascal Flatts, as a beautiful shared parent dance.
Ben Domena, owner of Create Excitement, is not only a great New Jersey DJ but also provides meaningful and memorable blessings. He blessed Amanda and Bobby’s union, then the Best Man Aidan and Maid of Honor Becca both provided a lovely toast.
Amanda and Bobby then exchanged a few beautiful words to all their family and friends. There was just enough time for a quick dance set, so we got the guests on the dancefloor just before dinner. Things really started to heat up when it was giveaway time! Finding out who got to keep those beautiful centerpieces was definitely fun. And then, it was back to the dance floor again.
Guests continued to party throughout the evening, as things finally settled down for the last song of the night, Homegrown by Zac Brown Band.
- All About Tonight – Blake Shelton
- Body Like A Back Road by Sam Hunt
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
- Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
- Celebration by Kool & The Gang
- Cha-Cha Slide by Mr. C The Slide Man
- Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band
- Colder Weather by Zac Brown Band
- Country Girl (Shake It For Me) by Luke Bryan
- Cupid Shuffle by Cupid
- Desperate Man by Eric Church
- Dirt On My Boots by Jon Pardi
- Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough by Michael Jackson
- Electric Slide by Marcia Griffiths
- Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) by Backstreet Boys
- Get Down Tonight by KC & The Sunshine Band
- Grease Megamix by John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John
- Hicktown by Jason Aldean
- Homegrown by Zac Brown Band
- Honey Bee by Blake Shelton
- Hot Stuff by Donna Summer
- Hotel Key by Old Dominion
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) by James Taylor
- I Like It by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
- I Like it, I Love it by Tim McGraw
- I Love It by Icona Pop Featuring Charli XCX
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston
- Johnny Cash by Jason Aldean
- Lean Back by Terror Squad
- Let’s Get Loud by Jennifer Lopez
- Let’s Stay Together by Al Green
- Life Changes by Thomas Rhett
- Love Shack by B-52’s
- Love So Soft by Kelly Clarkson
- Make Me Wanna by Thomas Rhett
- MMMBop by Hanson
- Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right by Billy Currington
- Night Shift by Jon Pardi
- No Such Thing As A Broken Heart by Old Dominion
- Now That We Found Love by Heavy D & The Boyz
- Old Time Rock & Roll by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
- Pirate Flag by Kenny Chesney
- Pretty Young Thing (P.Y.T) by Michael Jackson
- Red Red Wine by UB40
- Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson
- Respect by Aretha Franklin
- She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy by Kenny Chesney
- Sideways by Dierks Bentley
- Signed Sealed Delivered by Stevie Wonder
- Simple by Florida Georgia Line
- Snapback by Old Dominion
- Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato
- Stayin’ Alive by Bee Gees
- Summer Wind by Frank Sinatra
- Sunshine And Whiskey by Ballard, Frankie
- Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good) by Neil Diamond
- Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
- Tie It Up by Kelly Clarkson
- Uptown Funk! by Mark Ronson Featuring Bruno Mars
- Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker
- We Are Family by Sister Sledge
- What’s Luv? by Fat Joe Feat. Ashanti
- When The Sun Goes Down by Kenny Chesney
- Whispering/Cherchez La Femme/ Se Si Bon by Dr. Buzzard’s Original
- Why Don’t We Just Dance by Josh Turner
And don’t forget, if you’re looking for great entertainment and a New Jersey DJ service for your wedding in Deal Country Club in Monmouth County or beyond, contact Create Excitement. Click here and let’s see how we can make your wedding or celebration fun and exciting!