Monmouth Beach Bath & Tennis Club; Chris & Alicia’s Wedding
Create Excitement had the utmost pleasure of working with Alicia and Chris to make their wedding at the Monmouth Beach Bath & Tennis Club an unforgettable and special occasion.
Located directly on the beach in Monmouth Beach NJ, the Monmouth Beach Bath and Tennis Club, a private club founded in 1924, provides members with a beautiful environment for socializing, and extraordinary events.
“The Club” features a stunning ballroom with stately lattice windows filling the space with an abundance of natural light and elegance, the idyllic backdrop for a picture perfect wedding.
Fueled by a great playlist for the occasion, everyone had a marvelous time at Alicia and Chris’s wedding! The cocktail reception playlist featured a cool alternative rock mix-tape with some older rock mixed in that included:
- I Like the Way This Is Going – Eels
- 1234 – Feist
- Birch Trees & Broken Barns – Caroline Smith & The Good Night Sleeps
- I Get Ideas – M. Ward
- Here Comes My Baby – Cat Stevens
- Amsterdam – Guster
- I Shall Be Free – Bob Dylan
- You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb – Spoon
- Riptide – Vance Joy
- American Girl – Tom Petty
- Here Comes Your Man – Pixies
- Send Me on My Way – Rusted Root
- Us – Regina Spektor
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence + The Machine
- Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard – Paul Simon
- We Will Become Silhouettes – The Shins
- All My Days – Alexi Murdoch
- Friday I’m In Love – The Cure
- Shake – The Head and the Heart
For the bride and grooms introduction Alicia and Chris selected “Do You Remember” by Jack Johnson. For the first dance they chose “It Had to Be You” by New Jersey native Frank Sinatra. And Alicia, the bride, danced with her dad John to old blue eyes’ “The Way You Look Tonight” (you can never have too much Sinatra). Chris, the groom, danced with his mother Carole to a Billy Joel ballad called “Lullaby”.
When it came to creating their dream wedding, Alicia and Chris couldn’t have picked a more perfect event space – The Monmouth Beach Bath and Tennis Club, one of the most premier and romantic Jersey Shore wedding venues in the Garden State.
Congratulations Alicia and Chris we wish you many years of happiness together and Create Excitement was honored to have been a part of your wedding day!