THE CRYSTAL BALLROOM AT THE RADISSON – LISA & SCOTT
A glamorous venue for any wedding reception, the Crystal Ballroom at the Radisson Hotel in Freehold, NJ was the perfect place for Lisa and Scott to say “I Do”.
The ceremony was held just outside the hotel in a beautiful designated outdoor area. Guests arrived to light tunes being played in front of a picturesque fountain. The ceremony began with the bridesmaids and Matron of Honor walking down the aisle to Marry Me by Train, followed by the breathtaking bride, who started her entrance at the 1 minute mark of Bella Notte (Lady and the Tramp instrumental LISTEN HERE). Once the vows had been read and rings were exchanged the newlyweds walked back up the aisle to Loving You Easy by Zac Brown Band.
Following the ceremony guests enjoyed a fun mix of tunes while enjoying a cocktail hour held both indoors and outdoors. With gorgeous crystal chandeliers, indoor and outdoor areas, gourmet catering and an expert team of event coordinators, it’s easy to see why the Crystal Ballroom is a Monmouth County favorite.
We at Create Excitement did not just provide the music, but also the custom monogram on the dancefloor, the dance floor lighting, the party giveaways (requested by the couple) and two TV’s for visuals (the custom monogram and the photo montage).
To kickoff the reception, Lisa’s mom, Deborah and Les were introduced to the chorus of I love You More Today Than Yesterday by Spiral Staircase, followed by Lisa’s dad, Donald and Kathy that entered to Bad To The Bone by George Thorogood. Scott’s mom and dad, Georgianna and Scott, entered to Nothing Gonna Stop Us now by Starship. Bridesmaids and Groomsmen, along with the rest of the bridal party, danced in to the following songs:
- Amy and Jon: Pump Up The Jam by Technotronic
- Nadine and Dan: Glory Days by Bruce Springsteen
- Elizabeth and Donald: Ridin’ Dirty by Chamillionare
- Shannon and Erik: Everybody by Backstreet Boys
- Antonia (Junior Bridesmaid): Play It Again by Luke Bryan
- Adrianna (Flower Girl): I Like It by Cardi B
- Ansley (Flower Girl): Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
- Nicole and Kevin (Matron of Honor and Best Man): Wannabe by Spice Girls
Bride and Groom Lisa and Scott made their first entrance as a married couple to CeCe Peniston’s Finally, which was a bit ironic as it was a long engagement! After the happy couple danced their first dance to God Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts, Lisa and Don did the traditional Father/Daughter dance to Tomboy by Maddie Wilson, and Scott & Georgianna’s Mother/Son dance was to Watching Scotty Grow by Bobby Goldsboro.
Our own Ben Domena, owner of Create Excitement DJ Services, performed the blessing, then called for Kevin and Nicole, the Best Man and Matron of Honor, to lead everyone in a toast. After dinner orders were taken we started the music and had everyone up and dancing. During dinner, impeccably served by Crystal Ballroom staff, a photo montage was played that we created using images of the couple. Then it was back to dancing!
Songs played throughout the reception were:
- Sugar Sugar – Archies (Cake cutting)
- Single Ladies – Beyonce (Call for ladies to the dance floor for bouquet toss)
- Pony – Ginuwine (Groom removes the garter)
- Another One Bites The Dust – Queen (Call for men to the dance floor for the garter toss)
- Hot In Here – Nelly (Guy that caught garter places it on lady that caught the bouquet)
- Young at Heart – Frank Sinatra (Anniversary dance for longest married couple)
- Thank You – Bon Jovi
- Danza Kuduro – Don Omar & Lucenzo
- Barbie Girl – Aqua
- Cupid Shuffle – Cupid
- Do You Love Me – Contours
- Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) – Backstreet Boys
- Fat Bottomed Girls – Queen
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Grow Old With You – Adam Sandler
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- It Takes Two – Rob Base & D.J. E-Z Rock
- Its Raining Men – Weather Girls
- Jump Around – House Of Pain
- Last Dance – Donna Summer
- Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Ms. Jackson – Outkast
- Paradise By The Dashboard Light – Meat Loaf
- September – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Shook Me All Night Long – ACDC
- Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good) – Neil Diamond
- That Was A Crazy Game of Poker – O.A.R.
- This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) – Natalie Cole
- Tootsie Roll – 69 Boyz
- Uptown Funk! – Mark Ronson Featuring Bruno Mars
- Beer – Reel Big Fish Scott
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey (Last song of the night)
We at Create Excitement were honored to be a part of Lisa and Scott’s special day at the Crystal Ballroom and could not be any happier for the lovely couple. We wish them love and happiness for many years to come!
If you are looking to have CREATE EXCITEMENT at your big event, Contact Us by CLICKING HERE and let NJ’s Professional DJ Entertainment Service show you exactly how we can make your next event a huge success!
If this article was helpful to you please feel free to SHARE!