Top 10 Karaoke Songs in New Jersey
America is fascinated by karaoke. We bring thousands of the most popular karaoke songs to every event. We get a lot of requests at karaoke, so we put together a list of the top 10 karaoke songs in New Jersey. We love to sing in the shower, car, at home, and at a good party – so make sure to call Create Excitement to DJ your karaoke party!
At Create Excitement, our karaoke packages are among the most popular package options that we offer at our events.
Personally, I love being a part of a good karaoke event with Create Excitement. When a good crowd is having some karaoke fun, the feeling of good time is contagious. Even the shy people come out of their shell if their favorite song starts playing, and they’re handed a microphone. Plus if you add some good some good friends (and maybe an adult beverage or two) and the mood is electrifying!
To compile this list, looked through some of the data in Create Excitement’s extensive karaoke log to see what was often requested, and I polled some friends and fans on Facebook and Twitter. Plus, I threw in a few of my choices.
So this list is very unscientific, but if you’re having a party, or headed to a karaoke bar, it could help to spawn some ideas. Please, however, comment on our Facebook note and let us know what your favorite songs are!
1. “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston – This classic hit from the 80’s will have you and your partner dancing up a storm! It has an upbeat tempo, positive lyrics, and it’s just plain fun! Plus, it has a great chorus that everyone can join in on.
2. “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey – The ultimate sing-along song of the 80s! It’s powerful lyrics will give couples something to hold onto while they belt out this classic rock anthem at the top of their lungs.
3. “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” by Beyonce – Who doesn’t love Beyonce?! Not only is this song empowering and fun, but it also has some great dance moves for an awesome performance.
4. “Love Shack” by The B-52s – This upbeat love song from the 80’s is still as popular today as it was back then! With its catchy lyrics and easy-to-follow melody, even those who don’t know all the words can still join in for a fun time!
5. “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson – One of the biggest recent hits, this funky jam will have you busting some serious moves! Whether you know all the choreography or not, it’s sure to be a great time.
6. “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi – A classic rock hit from the mid-80’s that nearly everyone knows all of the words to! Not only that, but it has some amazing guitar riffs as you belt out this timeless tune.
7. “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley – A romantic ballad made famous by Elvis Presley in the 60’s is still just as relevant today as ever before! Its soulful melody makes it an ideal choice for couples looking for something more sentimental than upbeat and energetic tunes like those mentioned above.
8.“Super Bass” by Niki Minaj – This upbeat and catchy song has an infectious beat that will have everyone in the room singing along.
9.“Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline is one of Neil Diamond’s most beloved hits from the 60’s and remains one of his most popular songs today! With its classic melody and easy-to-remember chorus line, this is an ideal pick for any couple who loves singing along with each other in harmony during their karaoke session together.
10.”Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen – Last but certainly not least is Bohemian Rhapsody—one of Queen’s greatest hits from the 70’s and perhaps one of the most iconic songs in rock history!
Comment below and tell us what are some of your top karaoke songs?